Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, June 18, 2007

Kirsty & Joey....

I had the pleasure of shooting a wonderful couple on Saturday in Downtown Claremont! Kirsty and Joey were a referral from Robyn and David (April 07) and like them, they are just great, easy to shoot people!

I also think that it is awesome that Kirsty and Joey also are saving their first kiss for their wedding day, so they made it challenging and fun for me to come up with ideas without kissing! If you know my photography, you know I like kissing shots! I will just have to wait for December to get one of them (no extra pressure for Marlene and I to get the first kiss shot right!!)

Thanks for a great session!

Enjoy!












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable couple... the pictures capture the moments perfectly... it expresses emotion that no one can use words to describe... breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes pictures don't look like people do in real life but these ones look exactly like Joey and Kirsty. These are so beautiful. They capture such love. They don't even look loke poses- they look like captured moments in time- exactly what they represent- the time of a wonderful Lord blessed engagement ready to start a life long journey.

Marlin Munoz said...

Thank you for the kind words. It is always fulfilling to know your art touches others. It also helps when the couple is so easy to photograph, and their love comes through in the photos! They are a special couple!