Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, July 30, 2007

Jeneva, George and Olivia!!!!!

Jeneva laughed softly as I gave George his cue. She had no idea! George had called me the day before and told me he wanted to surprise her with an engagement ring. Of course I am always up for surprising by clients (in a fun way), so we worked out a cue for him to give her the ring. As I spoke the words, “George loosen up” Jeneva laughed because, up to that point I had been making them lay down turn around and do all sorts of crazy things! Instead George reached into his pocket and pulled a small black box. Jeneva starts panicking and saying, what are you doing!?!?!? It was a classic, sweet moment that I feel honored to have been part of it!

Jeneva and George will be married in January at the Reef in Long Beach. In the meantime they have something fabulous to look forward to! They have been blessed with a baby girl who will be welcomed into this world in a few months. I tried to explore the love and passion between Jeneva and George in this collection, while documenting the anticipation they have for Olivia! I know this is a lot of photos from their collection to post, but I could not cut anymore for you to see, plus there are three people in this shoot, so they get more blog time!

Thanks Jeneva and George for a wonderful afternoon! Congratulations on all the events occurring in your life and I look forward to meeting Olivia really soon!

p.s. check out my shoe shot! That’s for Jeneva’s mom who bought those cute gold shoes for her!!


























No comments: