


























Lasting love is probably sexier than new love! Being able to find that spark and bring back the possibilities in your realtionship is what life is all about. A few weeks back, as we ate in a local restaurant with them, I watched Rebecca and Rick speak with great joy about their vow renewal ceremony. What I really caught was how much they knew each other and there was a real sense they belonged together. That, my friends, is extraordinary.
Last Sunday they stood on the stage in the MoLLA's sculpture garden, they made their re-committment vows and promised to be together for another 25 years and beyond. Their friends watched, their daughter officiated and they, most likely, were more in love now than on their wedding day. I say this because they know love costs. Love costs time, humility, and your ego. Things that we put effort into are things we tend to hold closer to our heart. Love is not easy all the time, but it sure is worth it! Congratulations you two kids, your love is an inspiration and makes us want to work harder!!
incredible vendors:
Cordinators - Style & Grace Events
Ceremony Site - Museum of Latin American Art
Reception - Alegria Cocina Latina
Latin Guitarist - Roger Espinoza
Latin Band - La Luna Latin Sound
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Rebecca & Rick....25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
whoa! can you say color color color? i love it! what an awesome place for a wedding, very modern. you did a great job, your pix are stunning and just pop off the page! great job my friend :)
What a fantastic setting! I love it!
Amazing photos! Truly spectacular :) It was a pleasure working with you and Marlene on this wonderful event. Rebecca and Rick are an inspiration to us all!
Stephanie Janisse
You captured the spirit of this beautiful day so perfectly! Love love love your work...
So romantic and sensual. I love this collection.
Those came out great! They don't look old enough to be married for 25 years. =]
extremely awesome set my friend! love love love the magenta wall cream colored wall with the one palm leaf, killer shot!!! have a blessed weekend to you, marlene & fam!
Oooh I love these pictures! She looks beautiful in that close up of her. And I have to agree with one of the previous posts; they've really been together for 25 years??
Can't wait for Vegas!
What beautiful photos and what a beautiful day for you both.
25 years is such an acheivement in this "throw away" world that we live in. Well done to you both, I'm so proud of you.
Thank you for sharing this special day with me and I feel certain that you will be doing something similar for your 50th.
What beautiful photos! I am so happy they had you there to capture their day! :)
Post a Comment