Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

She's my soulmate, the mother of my children, my best friend, my business partner and today is her birthday! Marlene started her birthday celebration on Friday, and there is no sign of letting up, so I hope all of you can leave some love for her and let her know how much she is appreciated! I love you babe, Happy Birthday!!

11 comments:

Robert said...

Have a Blessed Birthday Marlene!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Marlene! To a wonderful friend, mom and photographer!

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Marlene!

Stephanie Lainez said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cave Momma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Nat said...

Happy Birthday, Marlene! Have a blessed day with your family :)

Anonymous said...

Marlene, we share the same birthday! I hope you had a great time!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my special girl.
Have a happy year ahead.
Love you, Mom Munoz

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Marlene!!! Sorry I was late on the birthday wishes, I hope you had a great day and bought tons of very expensive things with Marlin's credit card :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

yay marlene!!! happy happy birthday! hope you and your family had an awesome day!!! i'm sure my friend marlin took good care of you on your day!

~ Jolene said...

Happy Birthday Marlene. Sorry a little late. I hope you enjoyed your birthday to the fullest surrounded by the people you love. Hope you're well!!! xoxo