























How wonderful it is when destiny brings two souls together! Who would have thought that a chance meeting in Mexico would result in a lifetime of happiness! Just goes to show, you have to be on the lookout for love at all times!! Stacy and Rich are friends of our past bride and groom, Jasmine and Steve. They are some extraordinary people who I have really grown fond of! They had a perfect wedding in Laguna Beach and while I say it all the time, we really feel fortunate to have met them and been part of their wedding! I dig the fact that we are making memories for life! Rich and Stacy, have a tremendous honeymoon! You guys are the best and when the collection is complete, I will happily deliver it to our favorite pizza place!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Stacy & Rich......
Labels:
Laguna Beach,
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh my goodness Marlin. I cried when I saw these pictures. Wow.. you and Marlene made our wedding day... i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that you were a BIG part of our special day. We love you guys so much!!!! A+++++++ pics.. omg..
i am still in awe.. thank you thank you thank you.... they look soo gooddd!!!!! (tear).. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Mr.Rich and Mrs. Stacy Dunning
#3 is the magic number and 4 is just pure genius!!!!! marlin my friend you kicked this one in the .... awesome. just plain and simple awesome!!!
Great wedding guys! SWEEEEET!
http://kristinrogersphotography.typepad.com/
At the risk of sounding redundant, great stuff! Your posing always ROCKS and that shot of the bride in the door, with the veil blowing.... essh, what a gem!
I adore the third photo!!! What a beautiful set of photos. :)
Marlin!!! Awesome stuff! Favorites... #3 with the veil... beautiful composition, light, texture... also I loved the series of shots that were taken against the wall up above the stairs in the alley way... awesome. Finally, my favorite is the one of him helping to put on her shoe. I don't know exactly why... I just like it. ;) Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment