Amazingly, even with my love of technology I have been slow to adopt and use the many social networking sites out there. Marlene had to set up a MySpace page for me, however I did recently join Facebook, which I really like, but one site has really got me hooked: Twitter! Not only do I give mini updates on my life, but also I love being able to see what others are doing. Being able to do it all from my iPhone is just another amazing advantage. So if you want, you can follow me on Twitter under marlinmunoz.
The catalyst for using Twitter more however, was an email I received from from Stephanie. Stephanie and her husband, Robert, live in my beloved town of La Mirada. Stephanie was looking for a headshot for her latest book and Robert found me on Twitter!! After a quick lunch we had a concept and ran with it! Stephanie’s book is entitled “Rachel and the Lion” and from what she has told me, it’s an amazing children’s book! It will be available October 1st, but you can preorder is now . Here are some images from the session which the Z-girl and Ray made an appearance.
For more information on presales contact Stephanie Lainez @ storyhousebooks@yahoo.com
Monday, August 25, 2008
Finding new friends on Twitter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Marlin, thank you SO MUCH for blessing Robert and I with your expertise!! You have become extremely valuable to us!! Your photography style and eye for for the SHOT is amazing!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Tell Marlene, Ray and Zoe thank you too!! Their involvement was priceless!!
Stephanie
I hated Twitter at first, but now I am slightly addicted. YIKES.
Love stalking your blog!
http://kristinrogersphotography.typepad.com/
Post a Comment