This week I also did an engagement session with Christina and Co at Disneyland! I actually managed to upset a character (I Accidentally called Woody , Buzz!) and he refused to take a photo with the couple. I also found out that you should never ride the Merry-go-round backwards! It's worse than the Tea Cups!
Thank you Christina and Co for a wonderful afternoon, and the opportunity to shoot at Disneyland.
Enjoy! 













Friday, December 14, 2007
Christina & Co.......
Labels:
engagement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Marlin!
I love love love them!! Thank you so much for coming out with us. It was such a pleasure to meet you and your adorable family. I hope Co and I are as blessed as you and Marlene are.
We can't wait for the wedding!
:) Christina
that's pretty awesome that you got found a couple that wanted to do a shoot in disneyland. the next time we're in LA, you and the fam should come to D-land with me and Jarrod and Eve. you guys are so lucky to have season passes.
Post a Comment