Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Let It Snow!!!!

After a few years without a lot of snow, we took advantage of the great snowfall over the weekend at Mt Baldy. Ever since our first Christmas together, we try to take the kids up there each December. In fact our wedding invitations had a photo of Marlene and I taken by a 4 year old Ray! Lots of snow and lots of fun!















3 comments:

Robyn said...

I told David that I want to go up to Lake Arrowhead before Christmas. I need my snow fix so it actually feels like Christmas! By the way, we can't wait to see you and Marlene at Joey and Kirsty's wedding!

Nat said...

Wow Marlin! These are gorgeous! Makes me want to go to the snow!

~ Jolene said...

oh my gosh...these are the BEST pictures!!! Ilove them all! Makes me feel like I was there with you! haha! I love the last one of Zoe and Marlene. :)