Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, December 3, 2007

Making a Family Night Out of It!!!!

It's no secret that the most important thing in my life is my family, and spending time with them is always a priority. In an effort to spend more time with them, I usually pack them up and take them with me when I go on consultations or deliver my collections. We get to spend time together, talk, see new places and just have fun! On Saturday night, we delivered a collection to my friends Gina and Brian. Gina and Brian live in El Segundo so after we were done visiting we drove around the little downtown area and found a really cool pizza parlor. After we ate we drove around looking at Christmas lights in El Segundo, and then we went to the airport and watched the planes land. I was commenting to Marlene how our weddings take us to all sorts of interesting places, even when we are not shooting! I guess we were just mixing business with family!



2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that pizza looks huge infront of zoe!

~ Jolene said...

that pizza looks fabulous! Marlene and Zoe look SO much alike...it's adorable!!! You have a beautiful family Marlin. :)