Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve Wish......

As I sit here waiting for another year to come to an end, I can't help but reflect on all I have been blessed with. A beautiful family (they truly make my world go round), wonderful friends (and several new friends), successful business endeavors and my health, just to name a few.

I equate all my blessings to flowers. You receive them, plant them, water them, nurture them and they grow and become a beautiful part of your life. Usually giving back way more than you have invested. As the new year begins, I look forward to a new year of blessings. I wish all of you the same!

I'm out for 07, but keep planting those flowers, the world needs more love! See ya next year my wonderful friends!

2 comments:

~ Jolene said...

Happy New Year Marlin! I'm in NY next week for work but when Im back, I will nail down a date with you for our family session! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Looking forward to working with you and Marlene in 2008.