Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Running for a Cure.....

"I'm doing my best to run not just with my body but with my heart."

I wanted to let everyone know about one of my past brides who is doing something so phenomenal! Diane is training to run in the LA Marathon, and raising funds for cancer research. She is a member of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training, and she is helping to find a cure for this terrible disease. This is extremely timely for me as our family recently found out that my grandmother has Leukemia.

Please check out her website and make a donation if possible! Good luck Diane, we are behind you all the way!

I stole the following photo of Diane off her blog! when she ran a 10k Turkey Trot!

Diane and Mark on their wedding day August 2006!

1 comment:

~ Jolene said...

such a great cause. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother Marlin. My heart goes out to you and your entire family. I hate cancer.