





























Danielle and Jason were married in Hemet as we shot our first wedding of the year! They found an awesome new venue called Hidden Hacienda, and their day was just perfect...just like their love for each other!
When I first met Danielle and Jason, I was taken by their ability to make you feel so comfortable around them. They are strong in their faith and their family. I spoke with them for what seemed like hours and came away a better person.
Marlene and I are so happy to have been part of their day, and since they are making their first home in La Mirada, I am sure we will be seeing a lot more of them! I hope you two had a wonderful time in Maui!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Danielle & Jason.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Thanks Marlin and Marlene! We are so thankful you two were able to be apart of our wedding! We could not have asked for better photographers! Aloha from Maui!
love, Danielle and Jason SMITH!
My sister and bro-in-law are serious hotties! Great job M and M's (ha, ha get it the candy)!... I am sure that you heard that one before...
Hey Danielle and Jason,hope you are having fun in Maui! Now stop looking at this blog and get back to the beach you crazy kids! Call me when you get home, I have a big surprise for both of you!!!
They came out great Marlin, like always, hehe!
from mom: marlin is right get back to the beach, u can look at pics when u get home. Marlin thank-u so much for the awsome pictures u took of our beautiful children, u are so patient and kind. i thought u went above and beyond what all of us had expected and u stayed till the very end. God bless u and ur wife, it was so nice to meet u both and im sorry i did not get to say good-buy.
Qeysha(J's mom)
Great job on my cousin's (and cuz-in-law's) wedding! Maybe, I look you up when it's my turn (No hurry though, lol!!)
We are sad we missed your wedding but so happy for both of you. God Bless You Jason and Danielle in your new destiny as husband and wife. We Love You!
Uncle David & Aunt Dona
Great photos! Danielle looks beautiful! I can't wait to see what you do at Lizette and Alistair's wedding!
~Melissa
Post a Comment