I love my iPhone! I know it gets old to hear, but one of the reasons I love it is that it keeps being improved by Apple. At the annual Macworld conference, Steve Jobs announced a software upgrade that adds increased functionality to the iPhone! Not only did they add the ability to customize the home page and add icons to your favorite websites, but it can now locate your position in maps (a huge improvement to the already awesome map function) and you can send SMS messages to multiple recipients! I was so worried that they were going to announce a new iPhone, but instead they improved my current phone! So with this upgrade and the previous, which included wireless downloads and custom ringtones, this is turning into one awesome phone. Now the only thing I can wish for is the ability to send photos in a SMS message! Hey I can dream right!
iPhone User Tip: You can create your own custom ringtones without paying for them, in Garageband. Garageband comes standard on all Macs and you can import a song, select the 30 second ringtone and then export it to iTunes! Have fun! 
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
iPhone Keeps Getting Better!!!!!
Labels:
Apple,
technology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I have yet to get one but it sounds amazing! Okay Marlin, I'm working with the family to settle on a date for our pictures. I'm hoping next month. Are you available on any Saturdays???
so what, you're trying to make me even more jealous with how cool your iphone is :)
Marlin, what have your monthly bills been averaging?
Hello Dirk,
Marlene and I are on the family plan so we have the 2000 minute plan, totally enough for us. I think it's about $140 per month. The issue for Marlene was texting. Unlimited texting is a huge $20 per phone and she went over the 200 free texts the first month before I put it on!!
Thanks for the info, Marlin.
I love your blog. It's a cool way to catch up on what you guy's have been up to. And I like that it's not simply focused on just weddings and raves about other vendors like so many I've seen.
As for me, my life's too boring to fill up my blog. =]
Thanks Dirk! I hope we get to work together soon!
Post a Comment