Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Friday, January 11, 2008

Getting Ready.....

Marlene surprised me last night with a trip to Glen Ivy Spa at the Brea Mall! She knows we are gearing up for an awesome year and wanted me to have no excuses not to be relaxed and recharged! It was a really sweet gesture and solidifies my claim that she is the best wife ever! The only thing is, I am going to have to do something even better for her! Any ideas?! I only hope Jolene's husband, Gerric, is reading this as he sets the bar for surprises!

2 comments:

Nat said...

How fun! I'm going to tell Art to come and read your blog...maybe he'll get an idea!

~ Jolene said...

aww Marlin, you are so sweet!!! I'm catching up on my reading since New York! Marlene is awesome! I'm sure you will come up with something amazing for her. :)