Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Good Sounds......

When I first heard Paranoid Android by Radiohead, I was blown away. My brother-in-law, Ted, had used it for a portion of a video project we were working on and I fell in love with it instantly! I consider my self a lover of all music. My absolute favorite is Prince (An unkown piece of trivia for some of you!) but I will listen to anything once. With Paranoid Android, it was my first taste Radiohead and it made me into a fan.

When their new album was released, they actually posted it on their website and let people download it for whatever they wanted to pay for it. I missed out on that, but picked it up at Target for $7.99, which is still a bargain. It did not dissappoint. The music is so surreal and amazing. I have been listening to it non-stop and I keep "finding" new favorites! So, for what it's worth, go pick up In Rainbows by Radiohead. It's what is on my iPhone this week!


1 comment:

Cave Momma said...

You have great taste in music. I love both Radiohead and Prince!!