






















I love exploring the connection between two people. The way they interact, the way they look at each other, all speaks volumes of love and devotion. When I first met Daija and Stravon, I could feel that deep connection. They found their love in High School, so they have this comfort between them that is so apparent. What you also sense though is the deep love for each other. The way she holds his head while kissing him, the way he asks her to tilt her head so he could kiss her softly on the forehead, all amazing moments between two people in love. As a photographer, I feel it is so important not just to make an amazing image, but also to explore those connections.
Daija and Stravon braved the warm weather on Sunday to show off their love in beautiful Claremont. Daija’s sister Donni, who helped to set up my own connection with the couple, also came along with her two beautiful daughters (and really cute dog!). After so many emails, it was great to finally meet her!
Thank you Daija and Stravon for a wonderful afternoon and for keeping it cool!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Daija & Stravon.......
Labels:
engagement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I like these a lot! I love the one with the colored wall behind them!
TYRA MAIL!!! O' I mean MARLIN MAIL!!!!!!! (get it, America's Next Top Model) :)
Marlin, I (We) LOVE the pictures!!!
I'm so proud of Daija & Stro, they did great! You can't even tell that it was about 120 degree's and humid ;). YOU have such a gift for grasping beautiful moments for us all to see just how wonderful life & love is. I'm so pleased that I found you.
Thank you for your time & patience! I look forward to seeing you and Marlene in June! You take care and THANX again!
Peace & Blessings,
Doni
Marlin these are awesome. I love the you choice of backgrounds. Man you did a great job on this your couple must be really happy.
marlin holy smokes friend! these are awesome!! what a smokin hot couple and your images equally smokin!!!
Post a Comment