





















Our first wedding after a brief rest was in Manhattan Beach and featured the amazing Karen and Bryan. I absolutely adore this couple! Their laid back personalities mesh so well with the way Marlene and I approach our photography. It started beautifully at the Belamar Hotel in Manhattan Beach and then it was on to the ceremony site at American Martyrs church. I was pleasantly surprised when I reached the church as I instantly recognized it from a wedding I shot six years ago! Finally Karen and Bryan wrapped up their night at Verandas . This was the first time I had shot at this venue, and I have to say it was a lovely setting! They do this cool thing where everyone eats dinner downstairs, and then the dancing and cake cutting is upstairs. They even have a cool lounge area. Very nice!
Than you Karen and Bryan, you guys are the best! We need to get together soon so Bryan and I can discuss our mutual love of Prince!
Note: Several of the images above were created by Marlene. Unfortunatley she is not able to update her blog regularly and I think it is a shame not to showcase her talents as the other half of the team!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Karen & Bryan.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Marlin & Marlene,
Thanks you for taking such beautiful photos. I cannot wait to get the full package of images and see how they all came out. But if these are any indication, we are going to love them. You are both a pleasure to work with and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank You Very Much,
Karen and Bryan
Awesome job Marlin! As usual. The little boy is adorable.
Great job Marlin... You did a awesome job.. I love you work...
walkin down the boardwalk. PURE AWESOME! lovin that flare through the window!!! nice work marlin! are we gonna see you at mark brookes house warming party this sunday? hope so!
Post a Comment