Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Friday, April 25, 2008

Friends for life........

Saturday's wedding was so special for me. Not only was one of my best friends getting married to his wonderful soulmate, but I also got to see some of my closest fraternity brothers. We don't see each other that often but we have a bond that connects everyone of us. Fraternities get so much bad press, (mainly due to Hollywood stereotypes and a few real life stupid incidents) but for me it was one of the best decisions I made in college. Good friends are hard to come by and when you get them you have to hold on to them, because life is about keeping those you love close. I know I have been negligent in my friendship duties (something about all my weekends being taken up!) but I hope to change that this year.

Participation was as expected, "coffee" in the parking lot before the wedding, random outbursts of loudness, and the unprecedented move of hiring the Mariachi band from the QuinceaƱera down the hall to serenade the bride and groom. Only at one of "our weddings"

Joel and Kim were awesome because before they hired us, they made us promise to put down our cameras and participate in the festivities. We gladly obliged! So even though we are getting older, couldn't finish the keg of Newcastle, and Gil ended up on the floor by the end of the night, as Marlene pointed out even though we are separated by distance, every time we get together it's like we've never been apart.










No comments: