In an effort to recharge our creative batteries before the second part of our wedding year begins, we took a family trip to La Jolla and enjoyed a few days with the kids. With the exception of a tour of the USS Midway and some beach time, the kids stayed in the room and watched movies and played games while Marlene and I edited! Sometimes it's nice to have a change of location!




Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Weekend Away.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
sounds like you all had a great time in my neck of the woods. good for you guys!! mix it up munoz family!!
Hey David, it looks like we are going to be in San Diego a lot this year! I'll give you a call the next time we are down!
Sounds like you had a great time... Love the pictures
so fun! Glad you're all doing well. Let me know when you're free in May. Thanks!
Hey Jolene, I'll give you a call and we can finalize a date!!!
Thanks Jeret, we still have to do lunch!
Post a Comment