





















The Fullerton Arboretum provided a dramatic backdrop last weekend for the marriage of Holy and Rocky. I am positive the duo modeled professionally in another life, since little direction form me was necessary. Either that or they read minds, because they would do exactly what I was thinking!
The warm pre-summer colors inspired me to process these images with a bit more warmth and de-saturation than I usually use. In fact the de-saturated colors were more my signature style back in 05. But like all artists, my style evolves and then sometimes reverts to past styles but with an updated look.
Holly and Rocky you both are amazing to work with! You have an incredible style and your love just shines through in every thing you do! We wish you all the best and Marlene and I are thankful that our paths crossed in this beautiful life!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Holly & Rocky.....
Labels:
Fullerton Arboretum,
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Those photos look great! I agree the Arboretum was a beautiful setting. I'm sure you could've taken pictures for hours in there! I thought you and your wife did a great job and were very efficient and professional.
-Casey
incredible images marlin!!lovin the emotion in these!
Hi Marlin. These are beautiful!
I am in love with her bouquets. Any idea who her florist is?
wow, i love the location! great shots, i bet the bride and groom are super excited to have such awesome pix!!
Marlin and Marlene
Thank you so much for the amazing job you did on our wedding. As you can tell we were anxious to see so here we are in Mexico checking them out. They are BEAUTIFUL! You both were so much fun to work with and we cannot wait to see the rest. Thank you again! The new Solidays
Lovely wedding! What a stunning dress the bride wore!
Beautiful images, Marlin! Love the portraits on the bridge.
Per usual, gorgeous! :D
Post a Comment