Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tu & Robert....

With all the shoots we have had in that past month, I totally neglected to post images from a Tea Ceremony for Tu and Robert! Even though their ceremony is in July, they had their Tea Ceremony early, and I was lucky enough to document this incredible tradition. As an extra special treat, I got to stay for a traditional Chinese dinner, which instantly transported me back to an Asian study tour I took in 1996!

And yes, the pig was good eating! Thank Tu and Robert, see you in July!









2 comments:

Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

Very nice.

I love how everyone is so happy!

Jeret Slack said...

awesome job once again my friend.