** UPDATE ** Thank you to all of our friends who wished Z a very Happy Birthday!! She had an incredible time at Chuck E. Cheese (her choice!) and loved the Season 1 DVD of the Naked Brothers Band and new headphones for her iPod!! Zoe would also like to remind everyone that she is actually celebrating her birthday week, so comments are still very much appreciated!! Also, Nataly, that was my fault for not posting your comment sooner, but your extra special for sending two greetings! -M



She is one of three reasons why I get up every morning. She brings me untold volumes of joy (and sometimes grief!) and today she turns six! Yes my friends, my baby girl is a year older. I hope all of you can leave a little love for Zoe in the comment section! Z-girl appreciates your comments and love!
Happy Birthday my love, thank you for making my life so much brighter!!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Six Years of Being Happy......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Happy Birthday Zoe!
ahhh happy happy birthday zoe!!! ah to be that young and carefree again. great post my friend!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!!!
Marlin keep doin your thang man! B+ watch out! And Zoe, I hope you have a Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Zoe!!!! I hope you have a *fabulous* day! Eat lots of cake! :)
Marlin - are we ever going to have our family session? :(
Happy Birthday, Zoe! I hope you get everything your heart desires!
Zoe, it's my birthday today too!!! I guess all the pretty girls are born in June! HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful!
happy b-day z-girl! have a rockin' good time being six. its a good year ;)
A little late but none the less ~ HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!! I hope you had a wonderful day and an even more wonderful year! Marlin, you better watch out, she's going to be a gorgeous gorgeous girl! :P
Happy Birthday, Zoe! I left a message yesterday, but I guess it did not go through :(
Oh Happy Birthday!! What a beautiful little girl filled with so much light!!
-carlie
happy birthday to the z-girl. it's your birthday, rock two different pair of slip ons!!!
I'm late!! Happy 6th year to the apple of my eye. You are so awesome for 6 yr old!
Love you always, Grandma Munoz
Post a Comment