Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Masculinity Compromised.....

WARNING – SEX AND THE CITY MOVIE SPOILERS BELOW!

It was bad enough that I was the only guy in the theater, but why or why did I have to choke up when I saw Steve running to Miranda on the bridge!!! Yes folks, I saw the Sex and the City movie!! I fell in love with Sex in the City 5 years ago when Marlene fell in love with the drippy, glossy, hilarious show. It’s worked to my advantage since she has to watch Entourage (the guy version of Sex and the City) with me!

But I have to admit I have been looking forward to the movie for some time! Marlene and I saw the first showing on Friday. Literally dropping the kids off at school and heading straight to the theater, I’ve only done this for Star Wars!!. It was an awesome movie for fans. Predictable, yet entertaining as Sex and the City the show always was!

So if your sitting in the theater and the guy next to you is shedding a tear, don’t make fun, hook the guy up with a tissue!

Oh yeah by the way I’m a Mr. Big and Marlene has to be my Carrie!!


1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i will admit to nothing!! funny post friend!