As she held on to her dad during her dance, I could see her gently counting the steps out. I could see the nervousness slowly easing away and Stephanie became more and more confident as she gracefully floated across the dance floor with her date...her dad! Dancing is so much like life. Stephanie turned 16 this week and to celebrate the occasion, her mom and dad threw her an amazing party. Stephanie's brother is Ray's best friend and over the last six years Marlene and I have had the privilege of watching her mature into a beautiful young woman.
We were honored to have been invited, and even more honored to document your day! Thank you for thinking of us, and thank you for putting up with my crazy ideas (like shooting in the laundry mat!) We wish you all the wildest success you can imagine!!









Make-up by the ultra-fabulous Marlene!
Totally Cool Processing by TRA2 -The Revenge; get yours here!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Stephanie......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i love quinceaneras!!! she looks so beautiful! you really got some awesome shots marlin my friend!!
wait, you said she turned 16. never mind. my bad :)
You know David I thought it was a quinceanera too!! Not until I showed up and found out she turned 16 did I realize it wasn't!! What do I know, I didn't have either!!
Post a Comment