So I finally got home to a decent internet connection so I can show a preview of Amanda and Al's collection! As posted before, their wedding was held at the City Club on Bunker Hill. It was a spectacular view from 54 stories above LA. Amanda was beautiful and right at home among the clouds. Al on the other hand, took me on a trek down to Broadway to get some urban shots! That's why I love Al!
Amanda and Al had a spectacular day with their family and friends, and if you have not seen the City Club, check it out if you get a chance! Thank you Amanda and Al for allowing us to be part of your day! I also wanted to thank Pam Vincent, as she made sure Marlene and I were well taken care and made to feel as we were part of the family!
I also wanted to thank Tom Chandler from California Sounds. If you are looking for a DJ, make sure you give Tom a call.

































Monday, July 16, 2007
Amanda & Al......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I LOVE these photos! And everyone who has seen them loves them, too.
Thank you soooo much and I can't wait to see the final product.
Thanks again
Love, Amanda
Post a Comment