Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Thursday, July 12, 2007

Michelle & Henry.....

Our second wedding of the weekend was held in Garden Grove after a Tea Ceremony at the brides house in Fountain Valley. Michelle and Henry were referals from one of our all time favorite couples, Mark and Kerri (June 05)! Michelle and Henry are a so easy to shoot but were intially hesitant to let me place some photos on the blog. After seeing their engagement shoot, Michelle changed her mind! Their day was fabulous, and the wedding/reception site was unbelievable. I was not able to get a card, but I will follow up on who did such a magnificent job!

A little side note, in the Vietnamese culture, it is a tradition that the groom bring gifts to the brides house (see the red covered platters) Henry told me that originally, the groom would be given a list of items the brides family wanted and the groom would have to go out and obtain them. The list was difficult, but if he was successful, then they would bring the gifts to the house and the groom would be allowed to marry the bride. Now I'm thinking since I have a daughter, I love this idea! One Mercedes e320 please! You got it? Congratulations, you just got yourself a wife! Just kidding, we all know Zoe will not be getting married until she is 40!

Thank you Michelle and Henry for allowing us to be part of your family. Your family and friends are awesome and we are so thankful you welcomed with open arms! We wish you the best!




























No comments: