Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Beth & Jarrod.....

What could be better than an afternoon of root beer floats, frolicking on the beach and 90 degree weather with about a million people! I had a slight lapse in consciousness on Sunday when I suggested that we go to Venice Beach for an engagement session with Beth and Jarrod! Why I thought the beach would be empty on the first hot Sunday of the year, the week before the 4th, I will never know! But Beth and Jarrod were troopers and we got some great stuff and had a great time.

I love doing engagement sessions because it allows me to get to know my clients and vice versa. The real benefit is that after every shoot, I feel like I lost a client and gained two friends!

Thanks Beth and Jarrod for a wonderful afternoon! It was fun to people watch, recite movie lines and get to know you two better!

Enjoy!






















No comments: