
Why can't they just work!
So my Powerbook finally takes a dump a few weeks ago, sending me horribly off schedule on all my editing. It seems after two and half years and processing over 100 weddings, engagements, and family outings the PowerBook decides it needs a break and finally dies a slow, painful death! I Continue to nurse it to the end as Apple decides that nobody needs a 15 inch MacBook Pro in a hurry and thus they are nowhere to be found. I literally called from San Diego to LA and no one had them. We finally located one in Brea (?!) last Monday and Marlene rushed out to snag it. The thing was (notice it "was") fast, bright and beautiful. Until the hard drive died yesterday! Luckily Apple was great and I exchanged it last night for another. So two points to this post; I am behind again... I will catch up, and Apple is awesome! They really took care of me, especially Ryan at the Brea Mall! Now back to work and posting my double wedding from this weekend!
Also stay tuned for an awesome contest we will be running shortly and your chance to win a wedding shot by us for FREE!!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
MacBook Pro Times 2.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment