Marlene, the kids, and I are in Camarillo today for some family matters and the Internet connection absolutely sucks at the hotel! So I am a little behind posting Saturday's wedding, but I got one image up! 54 floors up in the Wells Fargo Center sits the exclusive City Club on Bunker Hill. Marlene and I shot Al and Amanda's wedding as close to the clouds as one can possibly get. The photo below is testament to man's architectural success, but I could not help to make an analogy to Al and Amanda's love; sky high and really solid! Yes my friends, love is awesome, but it especially rocks at 54 stories!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Elevation.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Marlin and Marlene: Thank you!!!!!!!!
We had an amazing time at our wedding--so much more than I ever could have hoped for. And what can I say about our wonderful photographers? You guys are awesome! You made us feel so comfortable and I know you captured our love and emotion. If the wedding photos are half as good as the engagement photos, I will be one happy bride.
We are now off to our honeymoon, and I can't wait to see the wedding pics.
Thank you again, and you can be sure I will recommend you to everyone I possibly can.
Amanda and Al
Post a Comment