As we walked down the street of Newport Beach, Holly commented that she and her co-worker (another one of my brides) regularly check my blog. It seems they were worried because we always say we love our couples and we had so much fun with them. Then she thought, what if we are the first couple that they don’t love and aren’t that much fun? This is actually a great point. Do we love all our couples, or is it just a sly marketing strategy? Personally, I love all our clients. We have been so fortunate to have worked with some awesome people, and the fact that they pick us, a couple of strangers, to document one of the most important days of their lives speaks volumes to why we love them!
But not to worry Holly and Rocky, I had so much fun with you two! You both have sweet bikes (especially with Holly's basket) I wish someone could have got a shot of me running after you on the bikes! Next time get some pegs so I can ride on the back!
But one thing, I did have to post the score for blinking:
Holly – 3
Rocky – 0
I guess Rocky made up for the Angel game! I had a “blast” and “can’t wait for the wedding”!!
Enjoy….





























Sunday, September 30, 2007
Holly & Rocky.....
Labels:
engagement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Marlin-
I love love LOVE these pictures. You truly are an amazing photographer! I love how you caught us looking so natural and having fun - which we were! Thank you again for shooting these pictures. I cannot wait to see how our wedding comes out in May. And by the way - Rocky has not let me forget that you thought he was such a natural model - and he FOR SURE will no let it down about me blinking 3 times and him 0. haha
Thanks again!
what a cute couple. these shots are awesome. love the bicycle spoke shot.
Thanks David, I can't take full credit for the spoke shot. It was Marlene's concept and my execution!
Post a Comment