Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pictage Partner Conference!!


I had the privilege of attending my first Pictage Partner Convention today! I kind of decided last minute to attend (5:30 Tuesday night, which explains the hand written name on my badge!) but I am so glad I did! Not only did I gain a wealth of information, but I met some really cool people! Networking among wedding photographers has come a long way and I just cannot express how nice everyone was. It's great to gain new ideas from others and at the same time share your successes! So check out some of my new friends:

Karen of Atrero Photography
Chelsea Nicole and Jayse of Photography by Chelsea Nicole
Shannon of Shannon Leith Photography
Michael of Michael Clark Photographics
Nataly and Art of Nalaly Lemus Photography (Also one of my brides!)
David Baxter of Ohana Photography
and many many more!!!

I also got to meet some Photographers I admire:

Jasmine Star
Marisa Holmes
Shyla
Mike Colon
Jules Bianchi

I can't wait for next year's conference! On a side note, Marlene could not make the Conference on Wednesday, but she wasn't too sad as I bought home the Shootsac she has been wanting! She loved it so much she went back on Thursday and bought another cover. She already has four covers! I guess a girl can never have too many Shootsac covers!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

it was so great to meet you in the first MINUTE of being there, Marlin!

Hurray for La Mirada! :)

~ Jolene said...

so excited for you! Please post pictures of Marlene's covers! :::running off to check Marlene's blog now!:::

Anonymous said...

I am so happy I got to see my amazing photographers again ;) It was great catching up. We definitely have to get together!

Tell Zoe I have two Shootsac flamingos if she wants them! The more the merrier :D

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hey marlin it was really nice meeting you! you and marlene are truly amazing photographers. may you have continued success in your business. hope to see you both around.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hey marlin , it was awesome finally meeting you this week. you and marlene are awesome photographers and just super nice people! hope to see you guys around. may you have continued success in your business!