Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lunch and Friends!!

Based on my blog entries, most of you must think all I do is photograph and spend time with my family. Well if that's what you think, you would probably be correct! My family is so important to me and I think it's the little things that mean the most. I want to have no regrets of lost time when the kids grow up! For instance, I took 10 minutes today and visited Zoe at lunch time! She wanted to buy her lunch even though Marlene made her one, and of course dad gave in! So there she was with all her little friends. None of them could open their pizza, or chocolate milk, or cookies, so of course I had to help! It was great to bond with my daughter and her new friends!



And also a little rant. How bad is it that the school safety pins a note to the students shirt when they owe lunch money? I mean I understand fiscal responsibility, but that is just humiliating for the little guys. I'm not saying this never happened to me :), but come on, that ain't right...pin it to the parents shirt! Plus I'm not one to accuse, but one time I gave Ray $20 and if each meal is $1.50, why did he have a negative balance of $1.32 a week later? (p.s. Please don't take this serious, I am not really mad, but it did make me laugh to see the little guy with a big note!)

3 comments:

~ Jolene said...

Zoe is SO flippin' cute!!! aww, you're such a cool dad Marlin. Oh my gosh...you're right...how humiliating!!! But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't chuckle too if my son/daughter got home with that pinned to them! haha! On a side note...my ear aches were NOT due to the JT concert. It started before the concert...so there! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

time well spent marlin. not everyone can take the time to spend with their family, it's awesome to see you do!

Gallery of the Mind said...

Awww. What a great Dad! And I don't care what anybody says - elementary school pizza is still the best there is.