Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Little Baby is all Growns Up!!!!!!!!!

Zoe was up and dressed by 5am this morning! The smell of new clothes and new Vans drifted through the house. It was a special day for her! Today was a day that I have been dreading/looking forward to for 5 years..... Zoe starting Kindergarten. The anticipation has been building for the last few weeks, but I think it hit me yesterday that she is really growing up fast! I was up until 1 am with Marlene as we recounted the last five years and what the future holds. In contrast to Zoe's first day, Ray began his last year in Elementary School. Ray's the big man on campus and Zoe's just excited to have a new playground!

As we dropped her off, I noticed other kids crying and holding on to their parents. Zoe on the other hand was anxious for us to leave and get on with her day. When I picked her up though, I she was crying...why? She wanted to take the bus home! I must have the only kid that cries when her parents pick her up.















Zoe's awesome teacher Ms. Jure. She was Ray's first and Third grade teacher and Zoe is so fortunate to have her!

3 comments:

~ Jolene said...

aww, your kids are adorable!!! I love Zoe's little t-shirt! Good luck to them both for a fun and successful school year!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I'm now thinking of the day I have to take Teya to school and i'm so sad. But i'm glad Zoe is happy!

Mrs.Meoswers said...

OMG those photos are soooo cute. I love the one w/ Zoe hugging Ray!!