Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Baby is Back!!!!!!

A few weeks ago, my favorite 5d (yes I have a favorite!) started acting up. I took it to Canon Repair in Irvine and they told me I had about 147,000 actuations on the shutter!! Seems that I was really close to the end of the shutter life, so they recommended a new one. So three weeks and $650 later, I have my favorite 5d back with a brand new heart! The other 5d just wasn't the same. I am so happy!


1 comment:

~ Jolene said...

Hi Marlin!!! I sent you an e-mail about possibly taking a few pregnancy pictures for my sister. Have you seen it? e-mail me at jtetangco@guess.com.

xoxo