Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Friday, March 7, 2008

1,827 Days......

5 years ago today, Marlene and I took a step into a larger world. We took vows that would ensure we would be together for life. The really cool thing is our kids were there to witness it. Now Ray and Zoe think it's their anniversary also....and it is!!! So instead of a romantic weekend alone, were going to spend our anniversary with our kids. It reminds us that they are part of the reason we celebrate a special day each year!

But, to my beautiful soulmate: I love you more than anything. Thank you so much for 5 wonderful years!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!! I can't believe we met you guys a year ago :) tell Marlene that I can't wait for the "sex and the city" movie to be released either!!!

Cave Momma said...

Happy anniversary! Your posts regarding it and the celebration brings tears to my eyes, it is obvious how much love you all have for one another.

Nat said...

Congrats you guys! I hope to see you soon :)

Shannon Lott said...

That is so darn sweet. Sounds like a cool anniversary to me.