Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Friends......

Sometimes people come into our lives that are just so special. Grace and Cliff are two people that Marlene and I are honored to call friends. Brought together because of their wedding, they have remained in our lives and in our hearts. A few weeks ago, we were fortunate to catch up with them for dinner after we shot Amber and Sean's e-session. They referred Amber and Sean (Who we are now happy to call our friends!) and continue to send wonderful people in our direction. I am always humbled by the fact that people choose us to document their special day.

Grace is actually starting her own business venture - designing wonderful invitations. I have seen her designs and she is so talented! As soon as she is up and running, I will be sure to hip you all to the fact.

1 comment:

Jeret Slack said...

Friends are awesome.. I don't know what i would do without mine..