Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, March 31, 2008

Published Work......

I was thrilled to learn that the images I shot of the La Mirada Regional Aquatics Center were recently published in Aquatics International magazine, yes they really do make a publications for everything! I love the double page spread of the kids pool.

For you photographers out there, the first image was a 13 second exposure. No Photoshop tricks on that except for a little sharpening!

Splash! is now open for open swimming and classes! Zoe and Ray will begin swimming lessons this week!




7 comments:

Robyn said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Cave Momma said...

Congratulations! Beautiful pictures as usual.

kristin said...

These look great, I love the long exposure ones!

Nat said...

How cool! Way to go, Marlin!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! From the first time you took a picture with the camera I gave you, I knew you had the unique ability to capture beauty. Each picture has it's own story.
Luv u, Mom

Anonymous said...

Great job! And I love the new look of your blog...

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome marlin! the shots are awesome!!