Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Sunday, March 16, 2008

Family Road Trip......

The last time I was in Las Vegas was January 2005! For someone who used to go on average about once a month, I was starting to get withdrawals from the big lights and ambiance. I'm not a big gambler (Casino War is the only table game I play!) but I love the atmosphere! Marlene and I were planning on attending WPPI, which is a huge wedding and portrait photography convention, but due to some other commitments, we will only be able to attend a program for our online proofing company and the trade show. None the less, we plan on doing some serious networking and having some serious fun! We brought the kids along and my mom, so it's a little family trip also.

The trip up was crazy. At Cajon pass we hit snow, and it was so much fun! Here a few photos of the drive up, with a rare shot of my mom and I.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Marlin! What a precious pic of you and your mama! We also like the one with Marlene's face in the window but your in the pic too, it's so artsy! :) Hope you guys are doing well, actually it seems like you are! ;O So we would love to hang out some time - three words - Pizza, WI and FUN! :) love the Smiths (danielle and Jay)

Chelsea Nicole said...

Wow, I want snow!!
Looks like you and your family had a fun drive out here. And how great to be able to bring the kids and your mom - what a perfect way to travel.
It was so awesome seeing you and Marlene! :) I can't wait until PartnerCon in September... Hope to see you!!

Oh and, let me know when you decide on a new puppy. Those labradoodles are super cute. ;)

Nat said...

I wish we would have ran into each other! I hope you guys had a lot of fun!

P.S. Where in the world was the snow 'cause I did not see any!?

Marlin Munoz said...

Jason & Danielle - Sorry we have been so busy, we will get together real soon... Promise!!

Chelsea - I do like the labradoodles!! You never know, Zoe's b-day is in June!!!

Nataly, It snowed in Victorville on Saturday! I wanted to stop and take some more photos, but my mom was in a hurry to start gambling!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for allowing me to be part of your Vegas vacation/working trip. I love you guys and welcome any opportunity to share life. Congrats on your winnings. Love Mom.