















I love it when my couples choose a location for their engagement session that means something to them! For Cindy and Khanh, San Diego is where their love was planted and blossomed! We began the session at the always gorgeous Balboa Park and then stopped off at UC San Diego, and finished off the day at La Jolla Shores for some golden sunset images!
Special thanks to my family who came along for the drive down to San Diego on Sunday! I love that I am able to find creative ways to maximize the time spent with my family!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Cindy & Khanh.....
Labels:
engagement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Beautiful shots! I love the bigger images! It really shows off the beauty of your photography :)
These are really good... I love the swirly fence one :)
Awesome shoots once again... You rock... Great job Marlin
#4 is rockin marlin! great session in my neck of the woods!!
Aww these are so lovely! :)
Post a Comment