










I hate being late! Traffic was incredibly slow on Sunday as I raced to meet Joel and Kim. To add insult to injury, the Old School House parking structure in Pasadena that I always park at, was so full that had to drive around three times just to find a spot on the roof! As I waited for the elevator, I leaned over the ledge and saw Joel and Kim pensively waiting for me. They were rocking the University of La Verne colors (Green and Orange) and I instantly felt at ease!
Joel is one of my best friends. Even though we do not see each other that often, we are fraternity brothers and former roommates! When they asked me to photograph their wedding, I was floored. I am use to my clients becoming friends, but here I have a friend that is now a client!
Thanks Kim and Joel for a wonderful afternoon!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Kim & Joel.....
Labels:
engagement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great images, like always!
Great shots! Joel has changed so much. Hey, I have some hot dogs to grill.
Mom
No way! That is not THE Joel, is it?? Wow. I'm so happy for him!
Post a Comment