Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Saturday, March 8, 2008

She Loves Me.....

I already have everything I want in life (well except that C-series!), but Marlene totally surprised me with a extravagant gift. I have had my eye on a Canon G9 (back when it was a G7) for some time. The flag ship point-and-shoot is just one step below a SLR and I dreamed of taking shots with a camera I could put in my pocket! Trust me, dragging a 5d with a lens around on a family outing gets old real quick, (plus I did not want to be one of those guys who go to Disneyland with all their gear including a tripod!) but I could not bring myself to spend money on something I can't make money with! Well low and behold, I am now the proud owner of a G9. Thank you babe, your the best!!






These are some of the test shots I took, and I love that you can shoot in manual mode, change the color settings and change the iso so easily!

1 comment:

kristin said...

That is such a sweet gift!!