Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Saturday, March 22, 2008

Brianna & David.....
























He was wearing his Magnum PI Hawaiian shirt and she gave him her best “come hither” eyes until her eyeballs got tired!! Thankfully he noticed her and 8 years later, those eyes are still pulling him in! I was fortunate to spend the afternoon with this amazing couple in their home town of Pasadena, driving around in their 57 Bel Air!

Brianna & David, thank you so much for allowing me to capture your relationship. You are an amazing couple, and I am so glad David didn’t make you waste your “come hither” eyes! As you enter into the next chapter of your relationship, don’t forget to keep exploring those possibilities!

9 comments:

Jeret Slack said...

WOW.. Awesome shoot... i love all of them great job... WOW

kristin said...

Marlin... I LOVE this shoot. My favorite yet!

I love how big the pictures are too! Looks really good!

Anonymous said...

WOW...Briana & David look HOT HOT HOT! Marlin, these pictures are amazing and really capture this fun-loving couple. I can't wait to see what you'll capture for their wedding!

Nat said...

Check out that car! You rocked this session!

Nat said...

Check out that car! You rocked this session!

Anonymous said...

Wow Marlin. Love the car. Looks like you'll be having a super busy wedding season this year!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

marlin that is one sweet ride! great images!!!

Anonymous said...

Marlin, Great pics man! I'll be seeing you in May for this wedding... Can't wait!

Michael Norwood said...

Marlin! Dude, I've never seen you better. Great work!