I pride myself on getting to know my couples during our e-sessions, but at Beth and Jarrod's wedding I found out all sorts of interesting things! Like Beth wants to be a Navy Seal and Jarrod likes to dress up as a cow for Halloween! Yeah, it was a fun wedding! In all seriousness Beth and Jarrod had a wonderful wedding day in Anaheim Hills and at the Yorba Linda Country Club. Everything was perfect and their bridal party roasted them and sang for them. They danced a very special dance together and Jarrod even got down to "Footloose" with his mom!
I knew during our e-session that we were going to have fun at your wedding, but you had Marlene and I smiling all night (even with Marlene's fractured elbow!) Thanks again for allowing us to be part of your special day!
































Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Beth & Jarrod.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment