Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kicking off the Holiday Season....

This weekend Marlene decided it was time to kick off the Holiday season! So after a day of shooting the dedication ceremonies for Splash! We came home and had a family night of crafts, Christmas music and hot chocolate! Yes I know it's early, but as fast as time is flying we are going to milk every second out of this holiday season!

At one point during the evening Ray discovered a stray mother cat and her four kittens in our backyard! Zoe went nuts as she loves kittens, Marlene fed them and we now have five cats living in our backyard!





1 comment:

~ Jolene said...

aww, the kitties are adorable! and I don't even like cats! How fun...that's okay, I already put up a few Christmas decorations myself!