This past week has been a blur! Halloween carnivals, parties and trick or treating, it seems like I have been all over the place! The kids had a great time on Halloween and I thought I would post some photos of the past week and all the activities they had! I hope all of you had a wonderful Halloween and I can't believe Christmas is less than two months away!
Zoe in Jail at the Harvest Carnival!
Picking out their old school pumpkins for Trick or Treating!
Zoe's Class Party....she won the donut eating contest! I am so proud!
Sally and Darth Vader....
Another shot of the adorable Sally.....
Sometimes Lord Vader needs a breather, but still wants to retain his secret identity!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Halloween Wrap Up......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
oh my gosh, I love their costumes!!! they look adorable! Gerric is such a Star Wars fan too that I'm sure if we ever have a son, he's coax him into being something Star Wars-esque one year! Everything looks so fun!
the kids costumes were so cute :) marlene needs to update her blog, you've got more posts than she does. we've got a surprise activity for you guys if you are able to make it up here in december to drop off our pictures!!!
the kids were so cute :) Jarrod and I have a super secret activity for you guys if you are able to make it up here to drop off our pictures!!!
Ohh...super secret!! Now we have to come for sure!!!!
Post a Comment