Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Thursday, November 22, 2007

Let's Talk Turkey.....

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving day. I have so much to be thankful for, but I was especially thankful to spend another thanksgiving with my grandmother! At 89 she is still so sharp and I am just crazy about her! But evidently I am not the only one as evidenced by the photo below of her and her boyfriend Harry making out on my mom's couch! I think my brother told them to get room!

We were also thankful to help celebrate Marlene's mom's 64th birthday. It's cool to think your mother-in-law is the same age as Paul McCartney! We even sang "When I'm 64" before she had all her grandkids help blow out the candles.

Enjoy the rest of your Holiday!








1 comment:

~ Jolene said...

I love the picture of them kissing! so sweet! Happy Thanksgiving Marlin and Marlene!