Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Sunday, November 11, 2007

Danielle & Jason....

It has been a very busy couple of weeks for me! I have so much to blog and no time! I was able to spend a very nice afternoon with Danielle and Jason at the Fullerton Arboretum. I have shot several times at the Arboretum, but I love how I can always find new spots!

Enjoy!

















3 comments:

~ Jolene said...

Great shoot Marlin! I'm just catching up on my reading...poor Marlene! I'm so glad to hear she's okay! Hope you're all doing well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Marlin! Nice job with the pics! We had fun with you too! Keep up all your good work!

Natalie Moser Photography said...

Hi Marlin,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. Your work is beautiful. I love the mood that you evoke in your clients and images. ;)

Natalie