Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hooray for Santa Claus......

As I was checking Robyn's blog the other day, I noticed she had a post asking the old question: "What is your favorite Christmas Movie?" I immediately thought of Elf and Christmas Vacation which probably tops most people's list. As I was thinking about it later though, I remembered a movie I grew up watching every holiday. It does not come on very often anymore, but I found it on Amazon for $7.99 and immediately ordered it! Of course I am talking about Santa Claus Conquers the Martians! I have not watched this movie for 20 some years, but I remember the cheesy acting, the horrible make-up, Pia Zadora as a child, and of course the totally swinging Hooray for Santa Claus! theme song! I'll give an update after we watch it again!

EDIT: Kim, one of my awesome brides from October, informed me that she read about a live stage show in Fullerton right before she read my blog! The title...Santa Claus Conquers the Martians!!!! And right down the street from my house, life is good! Thanks Kim!


2 comments:

Robyn said...

I have never seen that movie so I added it to the top of our netflix queue. I will let you know what we though once we watch it!

Marlin Munoz said...

I am warning you Robyn, it's very campy! Think a 60's Batman and Robin Christmas Special! Enjoy!