Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Saturday, November 17, 2007

Jeneva & George & Baby Olivia!!!

“Aww man” was George’s response when I asked Jeneva to hold Olivia for a shot! “I wanted to hold her!” I had to laugh, It’s an exchange Marlene and I have had several times! Being a parent is awesome and I totally feel George’s expression, you just want to hold your baby all the time…. well except when they wake up at 2 am for a feeding!!!

Two months ago Jeneva and George were blessed with a beautiful baby girl they named Olivia. I shot their e-session in July and it was so wonderful to see how well they have both taken to the role of parents. They diaper, feed and love her just like seasoned veterans! I was honored that they allowed me to capture their first family portraits. Thank you both for the opportunity to meet Olivia, she is beautiful!












2 comments:

Cave Momma said...

Thank you so so much for taking such gorgeous pictures! I can't wait for the wedding to get more of her!!

Anonymous said...

Marlon, I haven't met you yet, but I love you....for your talent and abilities to find and make such wonderful, beautiful shots of our loved ones.