Hello friends, we are Marlin and Marlene Munoz (and Ray and Zoe!) Please enjoy our latest work and please feel free to leave a comment!

Contact Info: website: www.marlinmunoz.com
email: studio@marlinmunoz.com
twitter: marlinmunoz
phone: 714.213.1716









Monday, November 5, 2007

Tu & Robert......

Sorry, I have been away for a bit! Marlene fractured her elbow last week (she’s better now!) and with the holiday, there was just a lot going on! I am blogging a little out of order, but Beth and Jarrod are in Mexico on their Honeymoon, so I am sure they won’t mind!

I always encourage my clients to choose a location for their e-session that means something to them! For Robert and Tu, they chose Pasadena and In-N-Out! Pasadena because they had their first date there and they now spend a lot of time there, and In-N- Out because they feel it represents California (I totally agree!) plus Robert loves to eat!

Thanks Robert and Tu for a wonderful afternoon and the Cheeseburger! (I had to confess to Marlene) It was great getting to know both of you, even if Robert did go to Loyola!

Enjoy!



















1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pics look great. Recognize the Pawn Shop from Old Town.